Long-term Treatment of Groundwater Prior to Discharging to the Municipal Sewer
Utilizing the City’s Sewer system can be a necessary part of of a buildings substructure. Deep basements and underground parking garages accumulate groundwater infiltrating into the weeping tile and sump pits. This groundwater needs to meet certain water quality standards prior to discharging into the City’s sewer system.
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Heavy Metals (Manganese, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc)
- Total Phosphorus
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons (Benzene, Toluene…)
- Many, many more!
- Vertex has permitted and installed Pre-Treatments Systems in municipal jurisdictions including Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa, London, Waterloo Region, Halton Region, and others
- Vertex operates and maintains Pre-Treatments Systems at buildings across Ontario
- All treatment systems come professionally engineered to meet each location’s site-specific needs
- Our treatment systems work for the life of the building ensuring groundwater quality remains in compliance with Municipal Sewer By-laws and Provincial Regulations
- Breeze through the permitting process by relying on Vertex’s experience; we can supply all required drawings, figures and specifications