Established in 2003, Vertex Environmental has grown to become the largest in-situ remediation firm in Canada. We’ve successfully completed hundreds of remediation projects across Canada and Internationally.
Our Team brings:
- Senior environmental professionals, each with 10 to 25 years of experience in the areas of soil and groundwater remedial solutions at over 400 sites worldwide.
- Experience with a wide variety of contaminants of concern, including free-phase product, in a variety of soil and bedrock environments.
- Licensed engineers with post-graduate degrees from the University of Waterloo, a recognized leader in environmental science and engineering.
- The manpower and equipment capacity to concurrently tackle multiple sites across North America.
- Long-term partnerships with key suppliers and contractors.
- Work with our clients to meet your objectives while providing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Provide sound technical, unbiased advice by not tying ourselves to any one technology or product.
- Using an integrated approach to site remediation by addressing the various phases and/or contaminants of concern separately.