Successful remediation of contaminated sites requires extensive permitting and coordination with regulatory jurisdictions. We have numerous mobile Certificates of Approval (C of A) for remediation of soil, groundwater and soil vapours. Our mobile C of A permits can be quickly activated (2 to 3 weeks) to begin work on your site.
Our Mobile Permits cover:
- Chemical Oxidation
- Chemical Reduction
- Enhanced Bioremediation
- Soil Vapour Extraction (SVE) systems
- Multi-Phase Extraction (MPE) systems
- Catalytic Oxidizer (CATOX) systems
- Dewatering systems
Vertex has also completed and obtained numerous other site-specific permits in Ontario and in other jurisdictions across Canada and internationally.
Other permits include:
- Municipal sewer discharge agreements
- Permits To Take Water
- Ministère du Développement durable, Environnement, Faune et Parcs (Québec) injection permits
- Injection permits in other Canadian provinces
- Injection permits in other countries